3 cups flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
¾ tsp baking powder
1 tsp grated lemon peel
2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
1 cup copped walnut
1 cup raisins
2 cups sugar
1 cup salad oil
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease and flour 2 9x5x3 loaf pans.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon, soda, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Combine lemon pieces, zucchini, walnuts, and raisins.
3. In large mixing bowl combine sugar, salad oil, and eggs. Beat until smooth.
4. Add sifted dry ingredients, mixing till smooth.
5. Add zucchini mixture, stir well until combined.
6. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake 55-60 minutes.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on wire racks.